Sleep deprivation, depression, and suicide rates all have one common root: screens and other technology. Today, Brad Huddleston concludes his interview about the dangers and advantages of technology with helpful tips on conquering digital use and turning it to our advantage.
Brad is an internationally respected speaker, consultant, teacher, and author on the topic of digital addiction. Click here to watch the full interview with Brad, where he shares more on the subject of digital health, including:
- Brain scans and scientific data relating to digital addiction
- Artificial intelligence and phases 1.0 & 2.0
- The impact of physical engagement vs. virtual engagement
- Learning how to integrate the analog and tech worlds
- Other side effects of digital consumption for children
- The consequences of sleep loss amongst kids & teens
- Attention Deficit Disorders and over-medication
- Apple installing screen time tracking methods on phones
- Unprecedented hours of screentime in kids and teens
- Children who’ve had tech withheld until they’re older
- Using technology properly
Want to hear more interviews with education leaders across the nation? Find more episodes on The State of Education with Melvin Adams.